Thousands of people on social media are going crazy after a post about welcome plant became viral on Tuesday. On his Facebook account, member Alex Aclan recounted how his child was almost brought to the hospital after the kid chewed a Zamioculcas leaf. Zamioculcas zamiifolia (ZZ), or commonly called “Welcome plant, good luck plant, or Feng Shui plant” in the Philippines, is one of the favorite indoor plants by most Filipinos. Alex narrated how his child went crazy after it bitten a leaf. He said he wondered why his child cried uncontrollably. He suspected the plant because it was the only thing his child last touch. Out of curiosity, he bit a leaf and there his suspicion was proven. He said he felt like poisoned when he can’t explain the taste. His mouth was irritated.