The Commission on Higher Education (CHED). On Wednesday said licensed teachers are now the smartest and most intelligent professionals in the Philippines.
This is after the Philippine Regulations Commission (PRC), released the result of March 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET) result, where only 10.9% for elementary teachers have passed, while only 25.46% for the secondary teachers have passed. Both results are the lowest percentage among any other board exams given by PRC since the commission was created decades ago.
The following is the list of results of different board and professional licensure exams given by the PRC in 2017. From highest to lowest.
- Physician/Medical Doctor – 61.73%
- Lawyer (BAR – given by Supreme Court) – 59.06%
- Master Electrician – 58.05%
- Architect – 57.6%
- Mechanical Engineer – 56.88%
- Chemical Engineer – 55.25%
- Physician/Dentist – 46.52%
- Electrical Engineer – 44.9%
- Veterinarian – 42.9%
- Geodetic Engineer – 41.8%
- Civil Engineer – 35.92%
- Accountant (CPA) – 35.13%
- Agriculturist – 31.55%
- Teacher/Secondary – 25.46%
- Teacher/Elementary – 10.9%
With the 2017 LET results, may speculates that CHED and PRC should investigate if there is any abnormality in the instructions and curriculum given to the education students, and if there is any problem with the board exam they are taking.
Disclaimer: Contributed articles does not reflect the view of Okd2.com. This website cannot guarantee the legitimacy of some of the information contributed to us. You may do additional research if you find some information doubtful. No part of this article maybe reproduced without permission from this website.